The International Symposium on Measuring, Labeling and Communicating Sustainability in Alpine Tourism is taking place in Chur, Switzerland.
Please find the detailed program in the corresponding submenu.
- Part I: Measuring and labeling sustainability
- Workshops on measurement approaches and technical details of existing labels (hotels and ski areas)
- Part II: Implementing a common standard
- Field visit of the rocksresort and mountain networking dinner in Laax
- Part III: Communicating a common standard
- Part IV: Steps forward
- Workshops on steps forward (storytelling and entrepreneurial development)
- Part V: Founding a new network – The Sustainable Mountain Tourism Alliance
- Half-day ski trip to the newly combined Arosa-Lenzerheide ski area
- Lunch and guided tour Hotel Schweizerhof Lenzerheide, ibex fairstay gold certified